Hotel Domein Polderwind – vzw Rode Kruishotel, located at Polderwind 4, B-8377 Zuienkerke, is responsible for processing your personal data as outlined in this privacy statement.
- Polderwind 4
- B-8377 Zuienkerke
- 050/23 07 50
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS Hotel Domein Polderwind – vzw Rode Kruishotel processes your personal data:
- For the organization of a stay in our hotel. We do this based on the execution of a contract that you enter into with us by making a reservation.
- For overall communication about and promotion of our activities. This is done based on your consent.
- For handling complaints and dispute resolution. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to handle a complaint or dispute and safeguard our rights and interests.
- To cooperate with the contact tracing for individuals (presumably) infected with the coronavirus COVID-19. This is done based on the law.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA Hotel Domein Polderwind – vzw Rode Kruishotel retains your personal data for a period of up to 7 years after the end of your last stay in our hotel.
Note DPO: You should specify a fixed period here based on what is necessary for operation and/or legally required. For billing, for example, it is legally required to keep all data for 7 years. I have taken that over here, but be sure to adjust if necessary.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES Hotel Domein Polderwind – vzw Rode Kruishotel only provides data to third parties if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Processors providing support services such as software vendors or providers of external data platforms and portals.
- Service providers related to transport, catering, activities, or other support services of Polderwind.
- Hospitals, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, or other healthcare providers.
- Authorities when required by law.
- Contact centers appointed by the government in the context of contact tracing for individuals (presumably) infected with the coronavirus COVID-19.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Hotel Domein Polderwind – vzw Rode Kruishotel, and you have the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us via the data protection officer by mail (Polderwind – VZW Rode Kruishotel, Attn DPO, Polderwind 4, B-8377 Zuienkerke) or by email (DPO@rodekruis.be).
If you wish to file a complaint, you can do so with the supervisory authority:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit Drukpersstraat 35 1000 Brussel email@example.com tel 0032 2 247 48 00